(Image credit: Amazon.com)
My friend Carla @carlalovestoread tagged me for this “Amazon’s 100 Books to Read in a Lifetime” Tag 🙂 This meme was created by Perfectly Tolerable. Go check out this blog.
I haven’t been or participated in a tag before so I hope that I’m doing this right. I love to read and have been a reader all my life so I thought this one would be fun to do. Thanks for tagging me Carla.
If you haven’t already, go check out Noriko’s blog! She is an amazing blogger with a variety of content that I enjoy! 😉
- Include the link to Amazon’s List
- Tag the creator of the meme (Perfectly Tolerable)
- Tag and thank the Person that tagged you
- Copy the list below and indicate which ones you have read
- Tally up your total
- Comment on the post you were tagged in and let them know how many you read
- Tag 5 new people! (And comment on one of their posts to let them know you tagged them)
All right, now let’s take a look;
100 Books To Read In a Lifetime List
So, I have read 24 of the 100. Some of them are books I read to my children and grandchildren, some as a student. There are 3 on my TBR and 1 that I started and did not finish.
I think this is a very interesting tag, so I if you have not been nominated but would like to do it please do. It will be fun to see what everyone had read and whether we agree with this list. I will nominate some of my friends, but if you don’t want to do it that is fine.